- Coordination of all aspects of quality control, hygiene control and health & safety
- Coordination, investigation and closure of all customer complaints
- Ensure the effective administration of quality, health & safety, environmental and hygiene systems including coordination of internal and external auditing
- Coordination and administration of Company-wide training
- Carry out the duties of Management Representative for ISO systems
- Provide advice to the Board and Management Team on system and procedural issues
- Continuously review and develop the company’s support systems and procedures
Key Result Areas:
- Health & Safety performance
- Quality performance and failure cost
- Hygiene and environmental performance
Actual KPI’s to be agreed
Exceptional communication skills
An ability and desire to help and support the operational management team
Proven track record in interpretation of government/EU legislation
Experience in Health & Safety Management (essential)
Experience in ISO9001 Quality Management System (essential)
Experience in BRC Packaging Hygiene Standard (useful but not essential)
Experience in the packaging industry (useful but not essential)
A proven ability in administration and document control
Applicants who are not prepared to roll their sleeves up and get involved should not apply.
Hours are Monday – Thursday 8am – 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am – 1pm.
Salary according to experience.