We are currently looking for a Goods in Operatives in Barking area that has the ability to function well as part of a team or using own initiative. You must have very effective organisational and communication skills. Looking after the goods in department you will be responsible for the incoming goods and supplies. Must have counterbalance FL licence (very small amount FL work).
• Counter balance /or Reach Licence
• Professional appearance.
• Excellent verbal communication.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with Customers and Co-Workers.
• Ability to function well as part of a team.
• Diligent attention to detail and attention to safety.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Taking delivery of goods and supplies and the storing of goods.
• Preparation of stock.
• Loading of stock by hand or forklift.
• Keep records of stock.
• Assisting with stock taking.
• Keeping Warehouse and work area clean and tidy.
Shifts from Sunday to Friday 8.00am – 8.30 am to finish (6-8 pm)
£8.75 p/h, After 12 weeks a good possibility of going permanent.